Jason A. Showen
- Divorce/Dissolution/Family Law Issues
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Protection Orders
Attorney Jason A. Showen
Jason A. Showen is a native to Southwest Ohio, yet has lived and worked throughout the country. He attended the University of Florida where he received his Bachelors degree in Broadcasting in 1987. Jason worked in radio as an announcer for several years, as well as a business manager for a variety of companies. He attended the University of Denver Law School, focusing on trial and appellate advocacy. Before moving back to Ohio, Jason was a law clerk for a Colorado District Court judge.
He now practices in many different areas but focuses on Divorce/Dissolution/Family Law Issues, Civil Litigation, Defamation, and Civil Protection Orders. Jason is a member of the Southwest Ohio Collaborative Law Association and several other trial and bar associations.
- Warren County Bar Association, Active Member
- Warren County Grievance Committee, Member and Investigator
- Colorado District Court Judge, Law Clerk
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D., Focus On: Trial and Appellate Advocacy
- University of Florida
- Bachelors degree in Broadcasting - 1987